Welcome to Exemus Graphics.
Exemus Graphics was established in the year 2000 by Suzanne Zilka and specialises in branding for independent small business.
What does a logo say about your business?
- Does your new venture need an identity that truly reflects your business?
- Does your existing business image need refreshing or smartening up?
- Do you want your business to stand out in your field?
- Do you value good communication and reliability?
- Do you enjoy a creative and positive open-mind?
- Do you appreciate patience and some critical problem-solving?
- Do you enjoy working with an all-round terrific person!?
Client sectors include beauty & well-being, charities, consultancy & training, dental, ethical businesses, health & fitness, independent small businesses, music, retail, schools and social media.
Design Fees & Freelancing
Charges are based on individual client needs and sometimes an all-inclusive package is most appropriate. So let us know your requirements and we will supply a competitive quote. Also, if you’re looking for a talented freelance designer/artworker, or need help with managing a specific project, please get in touch.
Print Management & Environment
We have high environmental and sustainability standards and strive for a low carbon footprint, looking out for new and improved ways to have a minimal effect on the environment. To reduce landfill we try to be as paperless as possible and use high grade recycled paper or recyclable paper accredited and certified by Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC), both dedicated to promoting responsible forestry, and we work with commercial printers that use eco vegetable-based inks.
Exemus: pronounced [ex-zee-mus]. Derived from the Latin ‘eximius’ meaning excellent.